Ice Skating Sessions and Rates
Learn how to skate
Schools Skating Programs
Security and Important Rink Information
Sessions and Rates
- Public skating sessions start when the rink opens at 9 am and every 1 hour thereafter. Skating sessions are 1 hour. This may not sound like much, but it’s a long time on the ice, trust us! When the session ends staff will clear the ice for 15 minutes in preparation for the next session.
- What happens if I arrive after a session already started?
- No problem! As long as there’s still room on the ice, you’re welcome to join the session already underway for the remainder of the time. For example, if you arrive at 1:30, you’re welcome to join in the 1pm session already in progress for the remaining hour and fifteen minutes. This just might be plenty of time for you and your group.
- If you’d like to get your full 1 hour, we recommend you purchase a ticket for the next session. You can go do some shopping, grab a drink and a bite, or simply hang out and watch the skaters until the next session starts.
- Our sessions are accompanied by music
|09:00 – 10:00||10:30 – 11:30|
|12:00 – 13:00||13:30 – 14:30|
|15:00 – 16:00||16:30 – 17:30|
|18:00 – 19:00|
|Fri-Sat:||19:30 – 20:30|
|Fri, Sat:||20:30 – 21:30|
- $8.00 per person for ice time including skates.
- All children below the Age of 7 enter for free provided they are not skating
- Admission into the rink for non-skating purposes $4.00 per person.
Skate Rink Opening Times
|Sundays:||09:00 – 19:00|
|Mondays:||09:00 – 19:00|
|Tuesdays:||09:00 – 19:00|
|Wednesdays:||09:00 – 19:00|
|Thursdays:||09:00 – 19:00|
|Fri, Sat:||09:00 – 21:30|